Re: Keith Retterer at CCB/Prototype Rsils 2020

Schleigh Mike

Hello Group!

As a followup to Bill Welch's report below, I have just received six beautiful SSC prints from Keith.  He was quick to answer and did so with what has always been his kind and interested means of responding.  This in spite of having some travel conflicts.  If you have any interest in the Standard Steel Company images, drop him a note (USPS) and give him an opportunity to help you too.

Mike Schleigh in Grove City, Penna.

On Wednesday, January 22, 2020, 01:27:37 PM EST, Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:

I recall that recently people were wondering about Keith and his photo collection. In fact he was at PR-2020 selling a catalog of his photos. He no longer has a dark room and has gone digital. Here is his mailing address

D. K. Retterer
1442 East Bank Drive
Marietta, GA 30068

Bill Welch