From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bruce Smith
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 8:33 AM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Help with freight car list

Elden,

What a great set of documents! I see that Hershey’s (HERX) lost 5 reefers in this wreck!

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

On Feb 19, 2020, at 6:34 AM, Gatwood, Elden J SAD <elden.j.gatwood@usace.army.mil <mailto:elden.j.gatwood@usace.army.mil> > wrote:

Folks;

Without my ORERs, I am lost. Could anyone identify any of the cars listed in this accident report?

I noted that this train was tank car heavy, and that an unusual number of cars were destroyed.

I am unfamiliar with some of the trains of the P&WV, and this is sure one of those. A very interesting group of cars!

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Elden Gatwood

<PWV Sudan_Derailment_10_5_63.pdf>