Re: Help with freight car list

Bruce Smith

Elden,

The docs you supplied said that they were “R” and “E” so that would mean empty reefers. The P&W web page on AAR Marks (https://www.pwrr.org/rrm/rrmh.html) says:
*(NATX) GENERAL ELECTRIC RAILCAR SERVICES CORP.
  (HERSHEY FOOD PROD.- LESSEE) {NORTH AMERICAN CAR CO.]

Regards

Bruce

Bruce F. Smith

Auburn, AL

On Feb 19, 2020, at 7:41 AM, Gatwood, Elden J SAD <elden.j.gatwood@...> wrote:

Bruce;

I was under the impression those HERX cars were Hercules tank cars, no?  I need to get my eyes checked....

Yes, fabulous what some of these wreck reports tell us about what was in a consist!

Elden Gatwood