Looking for GN Monogram—Side Facing Goat: Great Northern Railway

Bill Welch

I am decaling at Westerfield GN truss rod boxcar w/inset Murphy ends using a Bruce Meyer photo circa 1954 of #9996. It displays the GN Monogram w/the side facing goat with "Great Northern Railway" wrapped around the goat. Neither the Westerfield or Speedwitch decals i have include this version. Hoping someone here may know if this version exists in !/87 scale. I may be mistaken but I think the monogram used on the truss rod boxcar was smaller than the version used on taller 40-foot boxcars. Your help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Bill Welch