Re: Looking for GN Monogram—Side Facing Goat: Great Northern Railway

radiodial868

What the gnrhs site doesn't mention is that those are"logos", but all weren't on the sides of freight cars. Also, the date (1936) shown for the introduction of the side facing goat herald is not correct for freight cars (1941).
Staffan Ehnbom is the GN expert I always look to for such help. He's on the list, maybe will pipe in.
Since we have ruled out the 72' and the 34" with the "Great Northern Railway" wording and in Black/White, maybe Staffan knows.

RJ Dial
Mendocino, Ca