From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of mel perry
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 3:03 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Sunshine Kits web page

has anyone checked the internet archives?

:-)

mel perry

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020, 12:15 PM Chuck Cover <chuck.cover@...> wrote:

Group,

I have tried several times to connect to the Sunshine kits web page but I am directed to a page that says "This Account has been suspended".    I emailed the hosting provider per the page link, but have not heard back yet.

I reference the site often researching kits and prototype information.  Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM