Re: Sunshine Kits web page

Bill Keene

Eric,

Thank You. 
This is one less worry in my modeling life. 

Cheers,
Bill Keene
Irvine, CA

On Feb 24, 2020, at 2:40 PM, Eric Hansmann <eric@...> wrote:

The Sunshine Kits website is gone at this time. Jim did not renew the website contract. 

I’ve been working with Jim to move things to the Resin Car Works site and add more. But there have been delays. I saved the source HTML for each page and have all the PDF files. We will post an announcement on the RCW blog when it’s ready to use again.

Eric Hansmann
Murfreesboro, TN

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Douglas Harding
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 3:28 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Sunshine Kits web page

If I recall, Jim’s daughter helped him put the site together, Jim was not the techie behind the website. If it is not available it is mostly likely because the domain host has not been paid or renewed. Jim may not be aware. Give him some time to be notified and rectify the problem.

Doug  Harding

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of mel perry
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 3:03 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Sunshine Kits web page

has anyone checked the internet archives?
:-)
mel perry

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020, 12:15 PM Chuck Cover <chuck.cover@...> wrote:
Group,

I have tried several times to connect to the Sunshine kits web page but I am directed to a page that says "This Account has been suspended".    I emailed the hosting provider per the page link, but have not heard back yet.

I reference the site often researching kits and prototype information.  Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM 

Join main@RealSTMFC.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.