Re: Sunshine Kits web page

Tim O'Connor

I think the page belonged to Jim Hayes. I have not heard from him in a while.

On 2/24/2020 3:17 PM, Lawrence Rast wrote:
Chuck,

Yes, I’m receiving the same response. I, too, us the site regularly. I’m curious to hear what response you get.

Best,
Lawrence Rast
Fort Wayne, IN

On Feb 24, 2020, at 3:14 PM, Chuck Cover <chuck.cover@...> wrote:

Group,

I have tried several times to connect to the Sunshine kits web page but I am directed to a page that says "This Account has been suspended".    I emailed the hosting provider per the page link, but have not heard back yet.

I reference the site often researching kits and prototype information.  Has anyone else had this experience?

Thanks

Chuck Cover
Santa Fe, NM

Sterling, Massachusetts