Re: Seeking advice on Kadee 4000 boxcar use on Southeastern Road

Tim O'Connor

????????

Just look on the Kadee web site under discontinued models - You will find virtually
every southeastern owner of the cars there.

On 2/25/2020 10:48 AM, Allen Cain wrote:
I have come into several Kadee 4000 undecorated boxcars 1950-1953 Narrow Tab 40' PS-1 Boxcar with 6' Youngstown Door.
I am seeking advice for info on any southeastern roads that would have used this car in the 1950 to 1955 timeframe. Any suggestions? And if you have photos even better!
Thanks,
Allen Cain

Sterling, Massachusetts