Re: Photo: Freight Cars The Departure Yard At Boston Freight Terminal

Tim O'Connor

It looks like fresh unpainted wood i.e. "patches" to me, Schuyler. I do not recognize
the cars at all. They don't look like anything that I know of from the New Haven. I'm
curious if anyone can figure out what they are. But I agree the photo scan is so poor
that nothing can be inferred about the lettering.

Tim O'Connor

On 2/25/2020 12:32 PM, Schuyler Larrabee via Groups.Io wrote:

I don’t think those are “repairs.”  And at that distance and the age of the cars, dimensions and weight information may be there, faded, but not visible.

Schuyler