From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Charlie Vlk
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 2:41 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Andrews truck with power pickups

All-

Does anyone know of a source for HO trucks that have power pickup on both sides similar to the ones that were provided on later production Life-Like Proto2000 steam locomotives.

I need a pair for an HO project that I am dabbling in and would prefer the N Scale type “low friction” pointed axle pickup rather than the back of the wheel or axle pickups that seem to be the accepted norm in HO.

Charlie Vlk