Re: CMO 20040 Express Box

Tim O'Connor

Wrong mini-kit. The one you want is the DSS&A box car with 10-6 5/5 S corner ends. :-)

I suggest using the ends as masters for making copies. Sunshine also made 10-6 4/5
S corner ends for the SP A-50-12 kit. Those are in my "to be copied" pile as well.

Tim O'Connor

On 2/27/2020 1:07 PM, Rich C via Groups.Io wrote:
Tim, I mentioned to Tim yesterday, that the ends were "W" corner not square and posted a link to Steam Era Freight Cars for the PDF on the modified height cars

Rich Christie

On Thursday, February 27, 2020, 11:35:27 AM CST, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@...> wrote:

Tim - solution is the SUNSHINE mini-kit which included those ends.

On 2/26/2020 2:38 PM, killercarp via Groups.Io wrote:

> Once you solve the truck problem there’s also the 10’6” high 5/5
> square corner ends to vex a builder.
>
> Tim VanMersbergen

Sterling, Massachusetts