Re: Yankee Clipper Kit List

Bill Welch

Edited

Thank you Tim. I was surprised to see he had done a couple of gondolas. The boxcars on the list is like seeing an old friend after several years. I built the CP mini-box, the B&M and BAR Pratt truss cars and the 1932 ARA BAR, Norfolk Southern, CGW and an extra CGW kit and Walther's decals to do the NdeM version. Bill Dulmaine did an excellent job with his instruction, prototype history and decals. Also built the PM and C&O 1930 series kits and still have the NKP 1932 kit to build.

For NC&StL, Clinchfield, CofG 1932 cars I built the Sunshine versions. I still a Sunshine 1932 CP kit to build.

Bill Welch