From: Tim O'Connor
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 5:02 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] Grab Irons Extensions

Here are a couple of clear views of these unusual NP grabiron mounts.

I also include a shot of a commonly seen end grab with two different
brackets.

On 2/27/2020 2:01 PM, Todd Sullivan via Groups.Io wrote:
Because the left-opening door would contact (smush) the grabs if they
were mounted completely on the car side.

Todd Sullivan

--
*Tim O'Connor*
*Sterling, Massachusetts*