Re: [Non-DoD Source] Re: [RealSTMFC] Yankee Clipper Kit List

Gatwood, Elden J SAD

Guys;

I built his PRR GSH gon as one of my first resin builds.  The resin parts, details, decals and the instructions were good enough that it still compares well with my “modern” resin kit builds.

Also, one of my first 3 “accurate” PRR freight cars.

Expanding on the subject, does anyone know of a list of the West Shore Line’s offerings?  They were of that same era, and also manufactured by F&C.

Thanks!

Elden Gatwood