Re: West Shore Line Kits (was: Yankee Clipper Kit List)

Rossiter, Mark W <Mark.Rossiter@...>

In my stash of unbuilt kits, I have West Shore Line kit #9103 - New York Central MOW Boom Car.  I seem to recall that they offered a B&O Wagontop covered hopper as well, although I can’t find that kit at the moment.  I also have a half-dozen or so resin kits that came out under the NEB&W ‘Green Dot’ label, presumably done under commission with F&C.  These include several Rutland prototypes as well as an Illinois Central SS box car, several different ‘PS-O’ boxcars and a Reading war emergency hopper.

Mark Rossiter