Re: Prototype Junction Crowd Funding - Only one week to go

John Drake

Steve, thanks so much for waiving the flag for us!  Randy and I appreciate it.  And time is running out fast for our crowdfunding campaign for the single-sheathed boxcar and autocar project.  It ends in four days, on March 9.

Also, I encourage you to check out the latest post on our website, https://www.prototypejunction.com/2020/03/what-does-it-take-to-make-model-why-so.html, in which Randy gives an excellent overview of the process and the estimated costs associated with creating a highly detailed ready to run injection molded model freight car.  I think you will find it interesting.

Thanks all!

John Drake
Prototype Junction