Another very nice build. I do enjoy reading your blogs as they are full of very usable techniques that are useful in my own projects.

Jim Kubanick
Morgantown WV

On Saturday, March 7, 2020, 10:25:27 PM EST, gary laakso <vasa0vasa@...> wrote:

Great job, Lester.  For those with a copy of November-December, 1978 Northwestern Prototype Modeler, pages 12 and 12 feature an article by our own Steffan Ehnbom on kit bashing this class flatcar by using an AHM flatcar.

Gary Laakso

From: main@PlasticFreightCarBuiilders.groups.io <main@PlasticFreightCarBuiilders.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lester Breuer
Sent: Saturday, March 7, 2020 5:13 PM
To: main@PlasticFreightCarBuiilders.groups.io
Subject: [Plastic Freight Car Builders], [Model Railroad], [Model Railway], [Plastic Model Railroad Freight Car Builders] Great Northern Flat Car 69958

I have completed the build of Great Northern Flat Car 69958, class FM.  If you are interested in the build of this car including addition of details not in the kit, photos and writeup of the build process including paint and weathering are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company.   If you would like to take a look please do at the following link:

http://mnrailroadcab100.blogspot.com/

Lester Breuer