Re: Consumer Warning Labels

Mont Switzer

Tom and all,

I have had a similar experience with MEK.  My local hardware store (now gone) was nice enough to special order MEK for me, but I had to take a full case consisting of four 1 gallon cans.  I’m still on the first can which lives in my garage.

I have a standing offer with all local friends.  FREE MEK.  Bring your own tight seal jar.

Last time I was through the big box store I saw that they now have MEK in 1 quart containers.  That was not the case 15-20 years ago.

Mont

Montford L. Switzer

President

Switzer Tank Lines, Inc.