Re: Consumer Warning Labels

Brian Carlson

For our era you only really need build date and paint date.  Same as what Branchline provided.

But I understand that we’re in the minority. At an open house yesterday I saw an UP diesel pulling a 5 car well stack, 3 Athearn triple dome tank cars, 2 40 ft Athearn steam cars boxcars and a center beam flat. I cringed but the owner was happy.

Brian J. Carlson

On Mar 9, 2020, at 12:44 PM, Jeff <jeffshultz@...> wrote:

Yeah, I can see how it would be a royal pain to try and label stuff up... I can almost see the checkboxes:
Built date:
Repaint Date:
(re)Weigh date:
ACI: Y/N
U-1: Y/N
COTS: Y/N
Consp. Stripe: Y/N
 - and that's just for a car built in or after the 60s.

On Sat, Mar 7, 2020 at 1:07 PM Charlie Vlk <cvlk@...> wrote:

All-