Re: Shrink wrap

Jeff

This might be essentially the same problem, but heat shrink tubing comes in pretty big sizes - and colors.

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 2:12 PM Richard Townsend via Groups.Io <richtownsend=netscape.net@groups.io> wrote:
I have a more or less cylindrical styrene item, but with compound curves, that I want to wrap snugly (not like a draped tarp) for use as a flatcar load. I've thought about shrink wrap, but I am concerned about the heat melting the item. Does anyone have any experience with using shrink wrap over a styrene item? Can anyone suggest an alternative?

Richard Townsend
Lincoln City, OR

--
Jeff Shultz