Re: Consumer Warning Labels

Paul Woods <paul@...>

And at the end of the day, that's what this wonderful hobby is all about.  I reckon we should never cringe at such a sight, we should only take pride in the fact that we know better and give thanks for the good people who write books and take the time to teach us.  Once upon a time I was only dimly aware of what equipment belonged to which era and now I can make a fairly accurate estimation of the start and end dates of a particular paint scheme for the railroads around my chosen area....it all comes down to experience.

Regards
Paul Woods
NYCSHS #7172
Whangarei, NZ

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 10:30 AM, Brian Carlson wrote:
I cringed but the owner was happy.

Brian J. Carlson