From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Townsend via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2020 2:12 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Shrink wrap

I have a more or less cylindrical styrene item, but with compound curves, that I want to wrap snugly (not like a draped tarp) for use as a flatcar load. I've thought about shrink wrap, but I am concerned about the heat melting the item. Does anyone have any experience with using shrink wrap over a styrene item? Can anyone suggest an alternative?

Richard Townsend

Lincoln City, OR