Re: Alcohol

Roger Huber <trainpainter@...>

I was told yesterday by a person at Walgreens that all alcohol is selling fast because of the corona virus scare.

Roger Huber
Deer Creek Locomotive Works

On Monday, March 9, 2020, 05:56:25 PM CDT, Charles Peck <lnnrr152@...> wrote:

Stripping paint is my usual use, sometimes just lifting lettering.
As for local stores, Publix supermarket, Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS.
I also priced Everclear ethyl alcohol but for only 75%, it was way too
costly.
Chuck Peck

On Mon, Mar 9, 2020 at 6:42 PM Bruce Smith <smithbf@...> wrote:
Chuck,

1) Um, it might help if you told us what you are doing with it so we know where this is going... 😉

2) I would assume that when you say "Local stores" you have checked your local big box drug store?

Regards,
Bruce Smith
Auburn, AL