The Valley Forge RPM in Malvern, Pa has been canceled

Dave Owens

Folks:
Paul Backenstose, one of the leaders of the Valley Forge RPM in
Malvern, Pa., has asked me to help spread the work about the meet's
cancellation.
Suburban Philadelphia has been heavily impacted by the coronavirus,
and that prompted the decision to cancel.
The organizers are planning to resume in 2022. As you may recall, the
meet is every other year and alternates with the Greensburg, Pa. meet.
Both meets are great and I was really looking forward to Valley Forge.

Dave Owens
www.neprm.org