Re: The Valley Forge RPM in Malvern, Pa has been canceled

Dave Owens

I agree Marty.
It was the right thing to do.
I feel bad, though. I was looking forward to the meet.

Dave Owens

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 8:40 AM MARTIN McGuirk <mjmcguirk@comcast.net> wrote:

Dave,

Thanks,

No surprise considering the situation.

Marty McGuirk
Gainesville, VA
On March 12, 2020 at 11:24 PM Dave Owens <daowens@gmail.com> wrote:

Folks:
Paul Backenstose, one of the leaders of the Valley Forge RPM in
Malvern, Pa., has asked me to help spread the work about the meet's
cancellation.
Suburban Philadelphia has been heavily impacted by the coronavirus,
and that prompted the decision to cancel.
The organizers are planning to resume in 2022. As you may recall, the
meet is every other year and alternates with the Greensburg, Pa. meet.
Both meets are great and I was really looking forward to Valley Forge.

Dave Owens
www.neprm.org