Re: Drawings for Mather Patent boxcars

lrkdbn

There was an article in RMC showing the "tall" 10' IH car-sorry I don't have the date but I think it was in the late 80's or early 90's.MRG for 12-1987 had an article with a lot of pictures but no plans,and MRG for 11-1987 had plans for the Mather stock car. Remember the stock cars had the same construction as the box cars-the steel frame Mather cars were highly standardised. The 1916 CBD had plans for the stock car also.MLM for 11-1986
had pictures of box car but no plans, and MLM had the stock car with plans in 9-1987.

Hope this helps
Larry King <lrkdbn@...>