Re: C&O 40' 1930 Automobile Boxcar

william darnaby

There is an article on these cars in the 6/84 Mainline Modeler on page 55 with drawings and photos.

Bill Darnaby

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Remiarz
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2020 6:53 PM
To: RealSTMFC@groups.io; ResinFreightCarBuilders@groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] C&O 40' 1930 Automobile Boxcar

I just started building a Funaro & Camerlengo C&O 1930 automobile boxcar kit.  In looking through my reference materials, I have found almost no information on these cars.  I thought I remembered an article in a publication sometime in the last few years (which means it was probably 5-10 years ago) about these cars and building this kit, but haven't been able to find anything.   Any help getting more information on these cars and this kit would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Rich Remiarz

Vadnais Heights, MN