Re: Priming w/Yellow

Jim Betz

  Has anyone tried using any of the craft acrylics in their air brush?  There
are many selections of color.  Be careful to not "go cheaper" - for most of
them there is a direct relationship between the amount of pigment in the
bottle and the cost and usually (especially for airbrushing?) more pigment
is better since you are thinning it out so much.
  I use craft acrylics for weathering washes all the time but haven't tried
shooting it.
  The bottle above looks exactly like the craft paints I buy at Michael''s or
other such places.  Suck it up - just because you are the only man in
the store doesn't mean you have to wear time of the month protection
to go in.
                                                                                 - Jim