From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Chaparro via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 12:38 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Photo: Freight Cars At Armourdale, Kansas City, Kansas

Photo: Freight Cars At Armourdale, Kansas City, Kansas

A 1915 photo from the Kansas City Public Library:

https://pendergastkc.org/collection/9130/10008062/morris-co-and-swift-co-plants-armourdale/47662

Caption: "Photograph of the Morris & Company (left) and the Swift & Company (right background) packing plants in Armourdale, Kansas City, Kansas. This vantage point faces south from the Kansas side of the Central Avenue bridge over the Kansas River. Morris & Company was once located where Interstate 670 runs just west of the Kansas River."

Scroll on the photo to enlarge it.

Bob Chaparro

Hemet, CA