From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> On Behalf Of rdgbuff56 via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2020 12:17 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [RealSTMFC] New '37 AAR box cars with Deco and NSC-2 ends

Does anyone know if the IMRC model has Viking roof and 3 panel doors? Maybe someone could post a few photos.

Francis A. Pehowic

On Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 10:18:00 AM EDT, Clark Propst <cepropst@q.com> wrote:

I built a C&O model years ago using a Des Plaines Viking roof kit. I used Keith Reterrer (sp) ends and doors. Also used his 3 panel doors on M&StL auto cars. Talked to Kieth about his castings at CCB. Sounded like he can still produce them. I think his are better looking than the IM model myself.
CW Propst