Re: WTB: Tennessee Central Boxcar Decals

hubert mask

Unfortunately we have not got down the list for box car decals but for future reference we do offer a locomotive decal TC.

On Mar 19, 2020, at 5:19 PM, Allen Cain <Allencaintn@...> wrote:

I am looking for a set of HO scale decals for a Tennessee Central Boxcar in the 7900-7999 series that would be appropriate for 1955.  If you have any, please let me know off list.

I know that Campbell Road made a set of dry transfers WT-29 but I believe these to be the later block lettering scheme but do not have a set to check.

Or if you know of a source, I would appreciate getting the lead from you.

Thank you,

Allen Cain