Re: WTB: Tennessee Central Boxcar Decals

Richard Brennan

Protocraft has them in 1:48...
<https://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=965&;Categoryid=20>https://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=965&;Categoryid=20

...but they seem to be doing some sets in 1:87.1 as well. Perhaps an inquiry there?

Richard Brennan - San Leandro CA

At 02:19 PM 3/19/2020, Allen Cain wrote:
I am looking for a set of HO scale decals for a Tennessee Central Boxcar in the 7900-7999 series that would be appropriate for 1955. If you have any, please let me know off list.
I know that Campbell Road made a set of dry transfers WT-29 but I believe these to be the later block lettering scheme but do not have a set to check.

Or if you know of a source, I would appreciate getting the lead from you.