Re: WTB: Tennessee Central Boxcar Decals

O Fenton Wells

Allen got to eBay on the "my eBay" page and type in Tennessee Central in the search box and a bunch of decals for TC will come up by a company called K4 out of Dayton OH.  No boxcar but hopper and gon that you may be able to make work.  Check them out
Fenton

On Thu, Mar 19, 2020 at 7:15 PM Richard Brennan <rbrennan@...> wrote:
Protocraft has them in 1:48...
<https://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=965&Categoryid=20>https://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=965&Categoryid=20

...but they seem to be doing some sets in 1:87.1
as well.  Perhaps an inquiry there?

Richard Brennan - San Leandro CA

--
Fenton Wells