Yellow NC&StL 2-Bay Hopper. . .

Bill Welch

. . .that's not right. Well no but it is just primer. Following up on George Toman's lead I primed my Tichy kit NC&StLĀ USRA hopper copy w/Stynylrez Neutral Yellow prior to shooting it with Modelflex Oxide Red. The yellow really shows off the various improvements: properly shaped Sill Steps using A-Line parts; train line and brackets; NBW's added to the grab irons on the left ends of the sides; and reduced thickness bolster ends visible on the sides. On the ends NBW's have been added for the ladder grabs, end sill grabs and right side grabs; .005 styrene to create brake shaft support; NBW to the tp of the brake wheel; and Precision Scale Retainer valve and .010 wire for its air line.

Bill Welch