From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io <main@RealSTMFC.groups.io> on behalf of Dave Boss <daveboss1976@...>
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 12:20 PM
To: main@realstmfc.groups.io <main@realstmfc.groups.io>
Subject: [RealSTMFC] PRR F34 flat

Hello Guy's
                   I'm currently building a F&C PRR F34 flat car. The instructions are very vague about the placement of brake components. If anyone has any info on the placement of the brake parts I would deeply appreciate this as I'm at a stand still with this car. I know some of the parts are to be installed on the span bolsters but I'm not sure of their placement. Thank's

Good Day
Dave