Re: WTB: Tennessee Central Boxcar Decals

Larry Wolohon

Protocraft's TC set is for 1937 AAR boxcar. Larry Wolohon

On March 20, 2020 at 4:22 AM Barry Bennett <barrybennetttoo@...> wrote:

Beware of the Protocraft decals as these are for a refurbished/rebuilt version with steel running boards and a diagonal panel roof.

Barry Bennett, UK.

On Thu, 19 Mar 2020 at 23:15, Richard Brennan < rbrennan@...> wrote:
Protocraft has them in 1:48...
< https://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=965&Categoryid=20> https://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=965&Categoryid=20

...but they seem to be doing some sets in 1:87.1
as well.  Perhaps an inquiry there?

Richard Brennan - San Leandro CA