Re: WTB: Tennessee Central Boxcar Decals

Larry Wolohon

Norm doesn't list HO TC boxcar decals on his website, it is possible I would think to get them done in HO. Protocraft's decals are done by Microscale. How big a quantity is the question. Larry Wolohon

On March 19, 2020 at 7:15 PM Richard Brennan <rbrennan@tt-west.com> wrote:

Protocraft has them in 1:48...
<https://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=965&Categoryid=20>https://www.protocraft.com/category.cfm?ItemID=965&Categoryid=20

...but they seem to be doing some sets in 1:87.1
as well. Perhaps an inquiry there?

--------------------
Richard Brennan - San Leandro CA

At 02:19 PM 3/19/2020, Allen Cain wrote:
I am looking for a set of HO scale decals for a
Tennessee Central Boxcar in the 7900-7999 series
that would be appropriate for 1955. If you
have any, please let me know off list.
I know that Campbell Road made a set of dry
transfers WT-29 but I believe these to be the
later block lettering scheme but do not have a set to check.

Or if you know of a source, I would appreciate getting the lead from you.