Re: Yellow NC&StL 2-Bay Hopper. . .

Steve and Barb Hile

Great looking!  You ARE the man!

Steve Hile

From: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io [mailto:main@RealSTMFC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill Welch
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2020 12:07 PM
To: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Subject: [RealSTMFC] Yellow NC&StL 2-Bay Hopper. . .

. . .that's not right. Well no but it is just primer. Following up on George Toman's lead I primed my Tichy kit NC&StL USRA hopper copy w/Stynylrez Neutral Yellow prior to shooting it with Modelflex Oxide Red. The yellow really shows off the various improvements: properly shaped Sill Steps using A-Line parts; train line and brackets; NBW's added to the grab irons on the left ends of the sides; and reduced thickness bolster ends visible on the sides. On the ends NBW's have been added for the ladder grabs, end sill grabs and right side grabs; .005 styrene to create brake shaft support; NBW to the tp of the brake wheel; and Precision Scale Retainer valve and .010 wire for its air line.

Bill Welch