Re: Adjusting the gondola fleet

Brian Termunde

On my friends layout, there was a certain car (pre-1960, so this is at least somewhat legal! <G>), and every time that I was working the yard, if I saw that car, I knew what train to put it into and where to block it!

I made a comment (here?) once about it, and the next ops session, my friend had apparently read my post, and it had been 'reassigned' <G>

On another MRR, there was this flat car with a pipe load . . . well, it must have been defective as apparently, the RR could find anyone to take it as it simply was ALWAYS going back and forth.

Take Care,

Brian R. Termunde
Midvale, Utah