Re: To quote Robert Duvall from "Apocalypse Now," . . .

O Fenton Wells

Fantazmagorical Mr. Welch, Just say'in
Fenton

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 2:25 PM Bill Welch <fgexbill@...> wrote:
. . . "I love the smell of Microscale's Micro Sole and Micro Set in the morning." For example here is my kit-bashed Missouri-Kansas-Texas Company Shops 1943-built War Emergency boxcar. It was primed with Badger;s Stynylrez Neutral Yellow Primer and then painted with Badger's M-K-T Yellow. Decals are from Speedwitch Media. I am very happy with the way this has turned out. I am especially digging the klassic klassy "Klasing" handbrake gear and brake wheel.

Bill Welch

--
Fenton Wells
250 Frye Rd