Tools for photo etched ladder assembly

Lester Breuer

I am in the process of building a resin freight car kit that contains photo etched ladders that need to be assembled.  Since my post on ladders I have found and am using new  tools and jig to assemble them.  If you are interested in the new tools and jig I use to assemble the ladders, photos and write up are now available on my blog I have to share photos and writeup of modeling projects on my Minneapolis & Northland Railroad Company. If would like to take a look please do at the following link: