Re: Tools for photo etched ladder assembly

mrvant@rogers.com

Thanks for sharing your technique. Do you use CA to glue the rungs to stiles?

i used a similar jig approach with the photo-etched rungs. I tacked them in place with CA then when set flipped over the ladder and soldered them. I found that the CA didn’t hold the photo-etched rungs really well. I had to add steps at the bottom to customize the ladders for a CPR wood express reefer I’m working on.

I think I have attached a photo of the car showing the assembled ladders.

Malcolm Vant