Re: SP 26571 with 5/4/5/3 end

Tony Thompson

Schuyler Larrabee wrote:

Time to reissue, Tony!

    I understand that it looks that way. But as few as a dozen eager buyers, who suffice to drive up the price of used books, will not be very helpful in a print run which has to exceed 750 units to be financially practical. Signature Press has been through this before, and knows well that eBay or ABE Books prices are not good indicators of printing decisions.
    We primarily judge the decision on reprinting on the basis of the sales rate at the time the book went OOP. If it was very low, as it was for this Volume 3, there will be only a tiny bulge of sales of a reprint. No need to ask me how I know.

Tony Thompson