Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. März 2020 um 21:59 Uhr
Von: "Douglas Harding" <doug.harding@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: Re: [RealSTMFC] dimensional standard?

Johannes it can be found in the group files. I posted it there years ago.

Doug  Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org

Von: "Jack Burgess" <jack@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io

Schuyler…

Attached is page 2 from Gene Green extensive article on Air Brakes. The closest that I can get from the air hose brackets to the Kadee #158 scale head couplers is 16”.

Jack Burgess