Re: To quote Robert Duvall from "Apocalypse Now," . . .

vapeurchapelon

Again, nothing short of stunning! What a beautiful car.

Johannes

Gesendet: Sonntag, 22. März 2020 um 18:37 Uhr
Von: "Bill Welch" <fgexbill@...>
An: main@RealSTMFC.groups.io
Betreff: [RealSTMFC] To quote Robert Duvall from "Apocalypse Now," . . .
. . . "I love the smell of Microscale's Micro Sole and Micro Set in the morning." For example here is my kit-bashed Missouri-Kansas-Texas Company Shops 1943-built War Emergency boxcar. It was primed with Badger;s Stynylrez Neutral Yellow Primer and then painted with Badger's M-K-T Yellow. Decals are from Speedwitch Media. I am very happy with the way this has turned out. I am especially digging the klassic klassy "Klasing" handbrake gear and brake wheel.

Bill Welch