The Great Yellow Fleet

Alexander Schneider Jr

I purchased this book on eBay, and discovered that pages 163 thru 170 repeat. Presumably two sheets each containing these pages were laid over each other and folded, cut and sewn into a signature and bound. Has anyone else noticed this problem?

Other than that, it's an interesting book and answers at least some of my questions about refrigerator cars. I read in previous posts that it contains some significant errors in the later chapters, and would appreciate any comments what are the major misstatements.

Thanks.

Alex Schneider