Re: Intermountain Deco end XM'x and others For Sale

Ted Schnepf

Hello Everyone,

the new Deco end cars from Intermountain have sold very well this past week, and I have another shipment on hand, so if you missed the first round, you get a second chance..

Included are 3 boxcars with the distinctive Deco ends. They are a B&O ( with the capital herald),  C&O original paint and C&O "For Progress" lettering.  Each come in 6 numbers

Other cars include the C&EI yellow with blue lettering and single digit numbers and different slogans for passenger trains (five numbers).  A couple unique shortlines. Copper Range from Michigan's upper peninsula and Atlantic & East Carolina with an attractive herald. Two Canadian cars with NSC-2 ends for Ontario Northland and CN.  And then to round out the shipment new cars for Lackwana and NYC in Jade green,

All cars are new for IM.

All are at discounted pricing.  Inquire off list.

And don't for get the shippers guides at my website. the newest being Louisville and Nashville RR and Chicago North Western and many others from all parts of the country.
http://railsunlimited.ribbonrail.com/Books/shippers.html

Rails Unlimited

Ted Schnepf
126 Will Scarlet