Re: RPM Chicagoland News

Tim O'Connor

That's very optimistic of him. I hope he's right. Personally, I think 2020 is over.
Plan to have fun in 2021 instead! Think of all the fresh models we'll see in 2021 !

Tim O'

On 3/27/2020 6:03 AM, Jeremy Dummler wrote:
We are excited to share that Frank Hodina has found a new location for RPM Chicagoland! The event will be held on Friday evening, October 30 and during the day on Saturday, October 31 at the Northern Illinois University Naperville Conference Center in Naperville, Illinois. Registration and event details will be coming soon to the website. Updates will also be posted on the RPM Chicagoland Facebook page as we make preparations for the 27th RPM Chicagoland event.
The RPM Chicagoland Team

Sterling, Massachusetts