Re: A&EC box cars (was Intermountain Deco end XM)

rdgbuff56

I have heard of square-corned ends, I believe W corner ends, terminating and non-terminating ends. I have never heard of S cornered ends. Are they W ends with different name? Basic appearance - round cornered.

Francis A. Pehowic, Jr.

On Saturday, March 28, 2020, 11:36:16 AM EDT, Tim O'Connor <timboconnor@comcast.net> wrote:

The Intermountain cars must be incorrect, since IRC does not make the
S-corner ends.

Tim O'Connor

On 3/27/2020 7:38 PM, David via Groups.Io wrote:
You're a year too early. Southern sent 100 of their AAR '37 boxes to
A&EC in 1954. This may be the first time Intermountain has run the
A&EC scheme, but I know it's been done before in HO (probably by Red
Caboose, or maybe Des Plaines?).

David Thompson

--
*Tim O'Connor*